This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for story forum.org. The privacy notice applies solely to information collected on this website. It will explain the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Collection, Use, and Sharing of Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on storyforum.org. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us. When filling out our contact form or signing up for our newsletter you agree to send us your name, email address and any relevant information we might need to fulfill your request.
We will use your information to respond to you, based on the reason you contacted us for. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to complete the service you are asking us to do.
The storyforum.org website uses Google Analytics which might employ cookies for tracking usage of the website.
Your Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Please contact us by phone/email/mail to do one of the following:
- Find out what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.